Today’s Guest: Michael Venn, Multi-passionate Entrepreneur
Michael began his teaching career back in 2009 when he traveled to Italy to teach English as a second language. Since then he’s been teaching off-and-on, sometimes as a teacher, sometimes not.
Nowadays Michael splits his work time between teaching ESL Online, working as a touring puppeteer, hosting tours on Air BnB, and creating videos for YouTube.
Michael Venn isn’t a teacher in the traditional sense, but he is one at heart. With his background in drama, he’s been teaching people throughout his career and isn’t slowing down anytime soon.
He’s had multiple side gigs, from teaching English oversees, to lemonade stand owner (this wasn’t your neighborhood lemonade stand), to touring as a puppeteer, Michael has taken something from each of his experiences and learned how to spot opportunities many of us miss.
- Opportunities are everywhere
- Look on the periphery of what everyone else is doing and find your own niche
- It’s okay to let go of businesses for other, better possibilities
- The skills you learn in one venture will stay with you in everything else you do
Connect with Michael
Start or grow your side hustle with:
* Specially designed Success Path
* Library of lessons and tutorials
* Community of edupreneurs who get you