What exactly is an online course… and is it right for me?
Online learning really picked up steam during the Covid-19 pandemic, but the turth is, it’s always be an easy, affordable, accessible way to learn new skills. You can learn at your own pace, implement new ideas and skills as you go.
Online courses are a good fit for you if you’re:
- Ready to build your business skillset, but aren’t able to attend traditional in-person business courses
- Motivated to learn on your own
- A person who loves to learn, but needs to be able to work around your busy teaching/ family life
“Just in Time” Learning
One of the benefits of Side Hustle Teacher courses is that we’ve designed them to be completed in just a few hours. Those hours can be done in one sitting… or you can spread the work out and take your time.
You see, courses are great – and I’ve definitely bought my share – but they don’t do any good if you don’t do the work!
That’s why we advocate focusing your learning on just what you need to move forward right now. Not what might help you in the future. Right now.
5-Day Content Challenge Mini-Course
Never be stuck for what to share on your blog, podcast, or video show again! In this 5-day challenge you’ll create an idea bank to keep you creating for the next 6 months… at least!
Content Made Simple
Content Made Simple is a proven system that streamlines your weekly content creation with a 3-step system you can use over and over to get found by your ideal customers… wherever they are online.
Interested in teaching online?
There are many options for those who want to teach students online. (Though a major policy shift in China just eliminated many formerly profitable platforms for US teachers.)
The platform I recommend (and have taught on) is Outschool.
My top 3 reasons for choosing Outschool:
- They’re a US based company, so teachers aren’t at the whim of a foreign government to earn money.
- You can teach nearly anything. Unlike many online teaching companies, Outschool isn’t an ESL instruction provider. Courses vary from the 3 R’s to arts, to coding, to business.
- They have a huge number of students already signed up and do a fabulous job of marketing your courses for you.