What exactly is an online course… and is it right for me?
Online learning really picked up steam during the Covid-19 pandemic, but the turth is, it’s always be an easy, affordable, accessible way to learn new skills. You can learn at your own pace, implement new ideas and skills as you go.
Online courses are a good fit for you if you’re:
- Ready to build your business skillset, but aren’t able to attend traditional in-person business courses
- Motivated to learn on your own
- A person who loves to learn, but needs to be able to work around your busy teaching/ family life
“Just in Time” Learning
One of the benefits of Side Hustle Teacher courses is that we’ve designed them to be completed in just a few hours. Those hours can be done in one sitting… or you can spread the work out and take your time.
You see, courses are great – and I’ve definitely bought my share – but they don’t do any good if you don’t do the work!
That’s why we advocate focusing your learning on just what you need to move forward right now. Not what might help you in the future. Right now.
Choosing a side hustle is one of the most common sticking places for new entrepreneurs. Whether you’re overwhelmed by all your choices, or are convinced that you’re not qualified to do anything but teach, this mini-course can help!
Affiliate Marketing, the practice of promoting the products or services of others in exchange for a commission, is a fabulous way to add an additional revenue stream to your existing business or start making money without creating your own product or service.
Facebook is the #1 social media platform in the world. So if you want to run a business, it’s the place to be! This training will save you time and frustration when it comes to setting up your page and posting great content. You’ll learn what you need to do, in what order, and what you can skip.
Everything you need to know about how to set up your Outschool profile and classes, find students, and running your classes.
- Creating Your Profile
- Selecting Your Course Topics
- Types of Classes
- Creating Great Class Listings
- Getting Students
- Online Teaching Best Practices
- BONUS: Applying to Teach for Outschool
Take your Outschool classes to the next level by offering flex classes, integrating 3rd party programs, creating fun handouts and resources, and getting more students.
- Finding More Students
- Offering Flex Classes
- Getting Class Reviews
- Integrating 3rd Party Programs
- Module 5: Designing Resources
- Organizing Classes Using Trello
- BONUS: Course Outline Trello board
Your Outschool classes are going great, but now that you’re making money… what do you do with it? Learn about the basics of business as they apply to your Outschool organization.
- Module 1: Systems and Tracking
- Module 2: Branding & Marketing
- Module 3: Best Practices for Outschool Business Owners
- BONUS: How to Create a Google Slides Theme Template
Get all 3 Outschool classes and save nearly 30%!
Enjoy a big discount when you purchase all 3 Outschool All Stars courses together. And with lifetime access, you can move through each course at your own pace, and in your own time.
Start your Outschool journey, build your class offerings, and learn how to run your Outschool offerings like a business!