What are partner programs?
Side Hustle Teachers community members are at all stages of business and have businesses in virtually every niche imaginable.
I don’t pretend to be an expert in all these areas, and I wouldn’t want to give guidance I’m not qualified to give. Instead, I work with other entrepreneurs – many of them teachers, or former teachers – who offer quality programs that meet your needs.
If you want to know how to work with me, click here.
How do you select people or businesses to partner with?
Nothing is more important to me than serving the teachers in the Side Hustle Teachers community, so the people and businesses I partner with fall into one or more of these categories:
- I’ve used the products or services and love them so much I tell everyone about them!
- I know and trust the person or people who run the program.
- It’s a program or service I would have used if it were available back in the day.
I may receive a small commission from these partners (at no cost to you), but I only recommend programs, services, and tools I know will serve the side hustlin’ teachers.
Side Hustle Teachers’ Partners
- Sell your resources on Teachers Pay Teachers with Kayse Morris’ CEO Teacher Academy.
- Become a freelancer with Micala Quinn’s Overwhelmed to Overbooked.
- Take your direct sales business to the next level with Brenda Ster’s Elite Suite.
- Start a podcast with Pat Flynn’s Power Up Podcasting.
- Learn how to start a successful blog with Ryan Robinson’s Built to Blog.
- Start and grow your YouTube channel with Meredith Marsh’s VidProMom.
- Start selling on Amazon with Hustle Buddies.
- Become a Google Certified Teacher with Shake Up Learning.
- Sell digital product bundles with Ultimate Bundles.
- Get started with affiliate marketing with 1-2-3 Affiliate Marketing.
- Find a job outside the classroom with Teacher Transition.